We tried a couple:
sbl.spamhaus.org
bl.spamcop.net
blackholes.mail-abuse.org

None worked.  We also noticed that we could not find a host when we tried
to ping them.  I know that some sites block pings but shouldn't it at
least find the sites?

So we are trying blackholes.easynet.nl and relays.ordb.org.  These we can
ping.
Now, I see entries in my log.nsf for
06/16/2003 15:01:03   SMTP Server: Remote host 217.34.55.2
(host217-34-55-2.in-addr.btopenworld.com) found in DNS blacklist at
blackholes.easynet.nl

show stat smtp.dnsbl*
06/16/2003 15:02:06   Remote console command issued by Rob Berendt/DEKKO:
show stat smtp.dnsbl*
> show stat smtp.dnsbl*
show stat smtp.dnsbl*
  SMTP.DNSBL.blackholes.easynet.nl.Hits = 15
  SMTP.DNSBL.TotalHits = 15
  2 statistics found

Why can't I get to the earlier popular sites?

Anyone know how to generate the pretty chart displayed here:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf/55c38d716d632d9b8525689b005ba1c0/74ac802b183984be85256d3c0034a19f?OpenDocument

Benjamin Franklin

Robert E Terry <rterry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/16/2003 02:43 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400