Don't know what eManager is.

We use Trend on the desktop and on the Domino.  The Domino stops a vast
bulk of it.  Defense in depth - gives you two places to stop it.  If you
forget to install it on one PC then the Domino still will catch a bulk of
the virus transmissions.  My PC at home doesn't seem to get the pattern
updates in a timely fashion.  The Domino does.

Granted some might say that perhaps a different vendor should be used on
the desktop than what is used on the Domino.  To increase your defense in
depth.

Benjamin Franklin

SLange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2003 12:25 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400