Hi,

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having?

The following message is logged when we try and send an email via the
RNHPCRTMAI command

     Subprocedure Init failed when attempting to run HTInit, which returned
error code 417.

Further details behind the message reveal the following;

           From program . . . . . . . . . :   RNHSRVPGM
             From library . . . . . . . . :     QGPL
             From module  . . . . . . . . :     RNHSTOOLS
             From procedure . . . . . . . :     SNDRPGMSG
             From statement . . . . . . . :     7577

           To program . . . . . . . . . . :   QUOCMD
             To library . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
             Instruction  . . . . . . . . :     01C6

Can you offer any advice on what may be causing this problem.  It is very
urgent as it is causing our nightly jobs to fall over?  We have not
upgraded or applied any PTF's.

Our version of Domino server is v5.0.3 (Intl) and runs on our AS400 which
is at V4R5M0.

Regards

Steve Simpson
IT Manager
Welwyn TT Components
Tel: 01670 822181
Mob: 07980 436307

Disclaimer
========
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may
contain information which may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are advised that you have received this e-mail in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is  prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the
sender and, in any event, delete the material from your system immediately.

E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised
amendment, and no liability is accepted for any such corruption,
interception or amendment, or the consequences thereof. No liability or
responsibility is accepted for viruses - it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).