"Fritz Hayes" <fhayes=/ypR3nRnmHhl57MIdRCFDg@public.gmane.org> wrote in
message
AAAQAAAAOwSPYjXL7U+Wj+cQR28BwAEAAAAA@spiritone.com...
> There is always the time honored question:  Are you up on the latest
> PTFs?

I can say, without a doubt, that I am not ... as far as Domino is concerned.
We're maybe 1 or 2 cume packages behind on OS400 PTF's though.

> Aside from that knee-jerk reaction, what is your controlling subsystem?

QCTL

> When you say "configured", did you perform the Domino configuration
> through the Web browser, or through the Green screen?

Green screen

> Also, do you have
> any conflicting TCP/IP services running, like HTTP, SMTP?  Is the
> auto-tune parameter in the Sys Vals on or off?

Might, not sure.  We do have a few HTTP instances running ... one of them
might be on port 80.  System's re-ipl'ing now, so I can't be sure.

> None of this stuff should cause an IPL.  Me-thinks something else is
> seriously wrong!

Didn't cause an IPL ... system froze.  Locked up solid.

Last Friday it did the same thing (as I mentioned) and when we DID re-ipl
the system, we got a storage dump.  I expect the same thing will happen
today.

david