Hear from the Lotus experts, Nov. 20: Lotus Sametime 3 and Lotus
      QuickPlace 3

  Learn about collaboration software that works the way your team
  works...together.  Nov. 20, 1-2 p.m. ET.  Join IBM for the "Hear
  From the Lotus Experts" audio conference to learn about
  sophisticated new features in IBM Lotus* Sametime* 3 and IBM Lotus
  QuickPlace* 3, that combine these software powerhouses into a
  cohesive, collaboration suite leveraging your existing Lotus
  software investments.  Get answers to your questions from Lotus
  software product managers and hear about the latest enhancements.
  IBM demonstrates its collaborative software excellence with the
  newest releases of Lotus Sametime and Lotus QuickPlace.  Don't
  miss it.  Register now at 800-759-8599 (priority code 102CU016) or:
    http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=usa5sw1055

Benjamin Franklin