And the January 2001 issue is not available online.

Benjamin Franklin

"Walter Scanlan" <wscanlan@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: domino400-admin@midrange.com
07/08/2002 08:49 AM
Please respond to domino400

        To:     domino400@midrange.com
        cc:     DOMINO400@midrange.com, domino400-admin@midrange.com
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: Native Domino SMTP and AnyMail/400

You Can bind Domino SMTP to one IP address and OS/400 to another IP
address.  I wrote an article on this subject in the January 2001 issue of
iSeries Mag.

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino For iSeries Team Leader