If you have an enterprise license, then you have access to the API's.  But
I fear these are no longer supported.

I've been doing some further research and finding some hits:
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/developer/domino/domino_ei.html
http://service2.boulder.ibm.com/devtools/news0800/art34.htm

Many of the hits are old and refer to the rnhlib.

Does anyone have a link referring to the rnhlib being phased out and what
they recommend as a replacement?

Most of the IBM redbooks deal with calling AS/400 stuff from Domino and not
vice versa.

This link may work:
http://www.as400.ibm.com/QSYS.LIB/SNIPPETS.LIB/sendfile.pgm?File=SAVF&Member=RNHLIB

Other links:
http://notes.net/46dom.nsf/Search/31df90a1f5d4d08985256872005bc5d9?OpenDocument
http://notes.net/46dom.nsf?OpenDatabase

Rob Berendt

A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.