  • Subject: Re: Generating email from RPG IV
  • From: "Al Hernandez" <orion_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 12:33:06 -0000

This is what I use. Not RPG but you can easily change or call.

SNDDST     TYPE(*LMSG) TOUSRID((TECHSPT AS01)) +
              DSTD('Authority Failures Message') +
              LONGMSG(&PAGEMSG) SUBJECT(&Sysname +
              *BCAT 'Authority Failures -' +
              *BCAT &CHROUT)

TECHSPT AS01 is a distribution list with SMTP id and domain. In my case it
goes to Lotus Notes. I hope it helps. Al