  • Subject: Re: Problem with Domino and BRMS
  • From: KirkG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:24:36 -0700

Thanks for the info... and careful who you nominate, I have a bad habit of
not being able to keep up with such things.

OK here's the fix for my problem. I don't know which fixed it, we did A
then B then tested.

A. SF65062
B. Deleted the Domino control groups and did INZBRM *DATA
C. Tested without any modifications to control groups
D. Re-tweaked the control group after initial testing was good.

---------------------------------
Kirk Goins
IBM Certified AS/400 Technical Solutions
DataMirror High Availability Certified
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-674-2985             kirkg@pacinfosys.com
"WE KNOW TECHNOLOGY"

Bob Larkin <blarkin@wt.net>
Sent by: owner-domino400@midrange.com