  • Subject: Re: Question about removing removing people
  • From: ajager@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:52:49 +0100

If the current mailfile that the users are using is speld exactly as mentioned
then the mailfile will be deleted.
I'm not sure but I thought that it is possible to see witch mailfile, name, will
be deleted.

On the other hand you will be able not to approve the deletion in the same
section as you mentioned.

Succes.
Arjan

dslessman@nationalelectrical.com on 08/17/2000 02:07:41 PM