  • Subject: Re: The order is in the mail
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:34:30 -0500

You will still need an ISP.  The question is whether to pump it through
Notes.  I would say yes.  Checking your email should be one stop shopping.
The cut over will be the trick.  Do you cut them over after everyone is
trained on Notes and has it installed?  I would say yes.  By the way, no
one here gets access to Notes without going through user training unless
they have permission from the CEO.  We are to let him know if anyone whines
about it.  He is a stickler for training.  (What a great place to work!)

sjohnson@highsmith.com on 02/21/2000 12:26:22 PM
Please respond to DOMINO400@midrange.com@Internet