  • Subject: Re: AS/400 based fax solution
  • From: "Jeffrey Silberberg" <jsilberberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:01:33 -0500

Rob,

        At Lotusphere IBM talked about the December announce of an eight
port PCI Fax card for the AS/400 as a replacement for the old cards, I hink
they are using Brooktrouts but do not remember for sure!  As DFS/400 is
supposed to be available in Feburary if I mismember correctly, however you
will still need the Not Trustworthy product to handle the rendering process
even for DFS/400.

        I can cross check some notes Thursday if you would like...

Jeffrey M. Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.
(770) 399-9464