I have a client that I'm trying to access with Navigator for i (ACS). When
I take the option it's basically saying the admin server is not running.
From wrkactjob sbs(qhttpsvr) I only see three jobs and I think there should
be at least 5 (admin1, admin2, admin3, admin4, admin5) more. I did some
research on what the issue may be but I was unable to resolve it myself.

There may also be future consulting work required for this or other clients
in the future.

Thanks,

Rob Rogerson

This thread ...