The best is your definition. Needed a laugh. The last part can be found on a T-shirt.

Programmer (Proh-gram-er)Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge. We solve problems you didn’t know you had in ways you don’t understand. See also MAGICIAN, MIRACLE WORKER, MIND READER