I’m sorry but this is a full time on site position. Thanks

Andrew Catanese
President

Dynamic Systems Resources
1900 E Golf Road, Suite 950
Schaumburg, IL. 60173
Office: 847-995-9200
Fax: 847-995-9201

On Apr 12, 2018, at 12:20 PM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mr. Catanese,

Thank you for reaching out. I would like to clarify my availability. I
currently have a full time position Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM. I was hoping
to pick up some side work. It's sounding like this assignment is meant to
be a full time assignment for 6-12 months. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

Here's some information about me.

- I am a very strong programmer when it comes to CL, RPG, RPGLE, Free
Format RPG, etc. Experience with PHP, CGIDEV2, Java, .NET.
- 19 years experience with iSeries/AS400, 17 years programming.
- Strong critical thinker, Able to think outside of the code to identify
issues that may be plaguing applications.
- I test every project to help weed out issues prior to going to
production.
- My current position is developer manager for a warehouse and logistics
company.
- My kids activities take up much of the week nights. Week ends are
usually free and I can devote some time.

If I am wrong about the availability the client is looking for, please let
me know and I will get my resume tidied up and sent over to you.

Thank you,

Michael Schutte

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Andrew Catanese <