From: Consult400 [mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Gibbs
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:26 PM
To: consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Consult400] *** ADMIN: Reporting spam

Folks:

I realize this list has been quiet for a while ... and some of you may have
forgotten that you were subscribed, but I have to ask you to NOT REPORT
MESSAGES ON THIS LIST AS SPAM!

I've gotten a *LOT* of spam reports recently for messages on this list.

Please be aware that spam reports done on AOL, Yahoo, and Hotmail, effect
the reputation of midrange.com mail and can adversely effect the delivery
rates.

If you no longer want to be on the list, instructions to remove yourself can
be found below ... or, if you can't figure out how to follow the
instructions (some apparently can't), contact me at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!

David Gibbs
midrange.com

--
David Gibbs
midrange.com

* IBM Power Systems Champion

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a full century (100 miles) in the American Diabetes Association's
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and
awareness. You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting
http://listsig.diabetessucks.net. My goal is $6000 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://listsig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky
thing).
--
This is the Consulting on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (Consult400)