Well I do go there frequently for work but not too sure what level of Java and COBOL experience would benefit the client. I haven't used Java except for my own IBM i projects so any kind of App Development wouldn't be done quickly.

A couple things to know: (1) You have to have a work permit or "say" you're on vacation. (2) If its on New Providence (Nassau) the traffic is horrible every morning/night, after all it is an island and there's limited space for the growing number of automobiles.

Bob Cozzi
email: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: bobcozzi