All,

     Does anyone know or any contract opportunities in Tennessee?  I am currently in Nashvill.
but am open to contracts anywhere.  I've been on the i since 1988 (programming in both COBOL and RPG) and have varied industry experience.

     Any assistance will be much appreciated.  Resume available upon request.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve