Hello,

I have a client who will be looking for someone with experience in developing web applications that can access the AS/400 and display the data on the web.
The client is not hung up on any certain technology to display the AS/400 DB2 data, so, PHP, Java, RPG ILE experience would be nice but most of all having experience doing this before would be a must.

The job is in the northern suburbs of Chicago and will last 5-6months . If interested please send me your resume, no 3rd parties.

Regards,
Dave