FYI!

Respond to the sender, not here or me.

Kristen Henry

From: Roop [mailto:roop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 1:37 PM
To: klhnry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need:RPG 400 / AS 400

Hi All

Hope you are doing great

Please go through the below requirement based upon your position and
kindly let me know your interest.

send your profiles only to Roop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Position: RPG 400 / AS 400

Work location: Simy Valley CA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: DOE

Start Date: Immediate

Experience: 8 years min

Job Description:

RPG resources with SQL knowledge and 8 years of experience

Experience with financials preferred.

Analyze applications code for providing recommendations to optimize /
modernize those applications

Document application inventory, business rules / functionality, code base
and components

Revitalize; clean-up, re-structure, modularize, and simplify RPG / iSeries
applications using centralized business rules; and position those
applications for new technologies.

Customize, enhance, test, and debug iSeries / RPG applications that support
business units or supporting functions.

Implement industry best practices for comments, indicators, declarations,
character manipulation, structured programming techniques, modular
programming or obsolete features.

Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource

Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of
a team related to special initiatives or operations.

May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software
application

Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.

Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned
consultants

Good communication skills.

Please send resume to Roop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following details:

Name in full:

Contact Details:

Email Id:

Current location:

Relocation:

Visa Status:

Hourly Billing rate:

Availability

Thanks & Regards,

ROOP

KSOURCE INC

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 203 | 972-607-9839 x 203 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

<mailto:75035roop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;> roop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
<http://www.ksourceinc.com/> www.ksourceinc.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.