I believe this mailing list is relevent for Kronos position. If not
please let me know.

- Atleast 3 years of Kronos experience
- Experience in following modules
- Kronos Time & Attendance
- Kronos Scheduler
- Kronos Absence Management
- Kronos Activities

Location : Cupertino, CA & India
Duration : 6 months
Number of psotions : 5 in USA , 5 In India
Rate :$ 50/hr (All Inclusive).

Respond to resumes at enterprisepals.com with "KRONOS" in subject line.