I have a client that is looking for an iSeries Sr. Programmer/Analyst to add
to their staff. They are a growing distribution enterprise with well over
$500M in sales and have weathered the economic downturn with revenue growth!
They are a small shop that has all their key applications running on the
iSeries. The 1st project this person will be working on is a from scratch
development effort where they will work directly with end users to fine tune
existing requirements then kick out a RPGIV/ILE Free Form application to
support Freight/Shipment purchasing and contracts. This is a multi-month
effort. After this there will be a mix of new
development/customizations/enhancements and maintenance and support (about
50/50). The company has many talented users that help drive key IT systems
that strategically support this enterprise.

Pay rate during consulting phase will be in the $40 - $55/hr range
(inclusive) depending on experience. They may keep this resource on
long-term contract, or they may offer a full time direct hire slot in the
$70K - $80K range depending on experience and value add... slightly higher
for an exceptional talent.

Please forward to folks in your network that have the required skills or
send me your resume for consideration.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

John B. Drinkwater
TechServe, Inc.
2838 E. Long Lake Rd., Suite 242
Troy, MI 48085, USA
Office: [1] 248.619.9110
Mobile: [1] 248.321.5655
Fax: [1] 248.619.9011
Email: drinkh2o@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**********************
LEGAL DISCLAIMER

TO ANY AND ALL PARTIES WHO READ THIS E-MAIL:

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged,
confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this
dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, are not the intended
recipient, or have reason to suspect you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from
your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.