Ken,
Our company is an independent MAPICS (Infor) consulting company.  We do not
sell XA or any other software, and work mostly with the XA product line and
XA users.  We have extensive experience with XA implementations including
project management and have resources available to assist your client.
Please call me so we can discuss this opportunity.

Dennis L. Greier
Director of Business Development

Information Systems International, Inc
A Global ERP & MAPICS Consulting Firm

"Our focus is on assisting our clients to improve operating efficiencies
and increase profits through better use and tighter integration of their
ERP system"

Phone: (815) 398 1670
Fax: (815) 398 1689
Cell: (815) 742-0998
eMail: dennis.greier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Ken Shields"

                      <kjs@xxxxxxxxxxx>           To:
<consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      consult400-bounces@m        Subject:  [Consult400] Fw:
Mapics Project manager, Toronto, GTA Canada
                      idrange.com

                      02/13/2007 10:49 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Consulting on the