From: consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:consult400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dwight HoganCamp
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:16 PM
To: Consulting on the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: [Consult400] AS/400 RPG Programming Contract

Randy,

Consider me as a possibility for this position. I have done contract work as
Corp to Corp in the past.

Dwight HoganCamp
Troy  NH 03465-2613

On 6/8/06, Randy Sadd <rsadd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an immediate need for an AS/400 RPGIV developer for a 3-month
contract in the Detroit Metro area. If you are interested in working this
assignment, forward a resume as a Word attachment as soon as possible.

Randy Sadd

IT Recruiting Manager

Resource Placement Group III

Waterloo, IA 50704