To: "'Consulting on the iSeries / AS400'" <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Consult400] ...many MANY jobs go unfilled....?

Add me to that crowd of AAS only.  Although I'm only a few hours shy of a
BS, it's never been a priority for me to finish it as I've never worked
anywhere that required it or that paid any better because of having it.
Other than to say "Whoopee...I now have the same piece of paper as an
inexperienced 22 year old kid...", I personally have never seen the need to complete it. I always figured that 8 years in the Air Force Security Police
and 17+ years AS/400 programming experience said a lot more about my
character and skills than a piece of paper that anyone can get.