From: "Jerry Albright" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Consulting on the iSeries / AS400" <consult400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: [Consult400] Multiple AS400 Contract roles - Chicago

Long-term contracts for Business Analysts (2) in Chicago who have an
in-depth understanding of Billing applications.  Many portions of the
current system need to be rewritten.   Also needed are developers with
excellent AS/400, RPG to provide all development.

Due to a confidentiality agreement I am unable to disclose many specifics
of this assignment.

If you are interested in long-term work in Chicago - EXPENSES
PAID!!!!!!! - contact me right away.

Thank you,
Jerry M. Albright, CPC
Professional Search Group