Hi Consult400 List ,
Here are some examples of what you and I can do on a personal basis to help
the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Hurricane Katrina Scenario #1:

If your company is an iSeries user and has budgeted to bring iSeries
contract programmers onsite to work on your backlog of iSeries projects,
here is good news for you. Through my consulting firm LinnTech Group LLC
(http://www.LinnTechGroup.com), you can bring me on at the reduced rate of
just
$39 per hour,
(a tremendous savings from my usual billable rate of $59 per hour). These
savings will enable your company to make a substantial contribution to the
relief agency of your choice, thus assisting the victims of Hurricane
Katrina.

Hurricane Katrina Scenario #2:
If your company is a recruiting firm or consulting firm with iSeries
clients, my rate to you is just
$39 per hour
on a 1099 or corp-to-corp basis. My willingness to work at this reduced rate
on your project(s) will enable you to make a contribution to the relief
agency of your choice.

Hurricane Katrina Scenario #3:
If neither scenario listed above quite fits your situation, but you point me
in the direction of my next billable project, I will give you $500 so you
can make a contribution to whomever you desire.

In summary, my experience is:

full life cycle systems development using formal, recognized methodologies.
20 years application development, primarily on the IBM midrange (iSeries,
AS/400)
RPGIV, ILE RPG, ILE RPG/400, RPGIII, and CL since 1992
Some .Net Architecture (Visual Basic .NET
Embedded SQL and interative SQL in a DB2/400 environnment
Several years Web development with various web tools
ERP includes JD Edwards WorldSoftware, manufacturing, distribution, payroll,
financials.

I can send to you an updated resume if you like.
My e-mail address Eric@xxxxxxxxxx
Address . . . . . . . : 63 Sierra Circle
City, State, Zip . . : Olathe, Kansas 66061
Telephone . . . . . : (913) 638-1049