Sorry, didn't realize my resume had to be in plain text format.   :-(
Let's try this again.    Thanks to Janet Kruegar for pointing this out.

BUD ROBLE
600 SPRING ROAD * SUITE 56 * MOORPARK, CA 93021
PHONE (805)794-3027 * E-MAIL BROBLE@CHARLESROBLECONSULTING.COM

OBJECTIVE:

I am seeking a computer related consulting position with a firm requiring
part time assistance on a temporary or on-going basis.  I am qualified to
work as a Business Systems Analyst, Programmer and Network Administrator.
I can perform all functions including hardware/software recommendations,
planning, installation, customization and administration.

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:

I have worked with IBM Mid-Range Systems for over 25 years.  I am highly
skilled programming and administering the IBM AS400.  I am skilled in the
following specific areas:

* RPG Programming, including RPG-ILE
* Query/400
* Client Access installation and operation.  Emulation, ODBC setup, file
transfers and operations navigator.
* AS400 TCP/IP installation and administration.    FTP file transfers.
* Quadrant FastFax Installation and administration.   Programming using
FastFax API and Extractor setup.
* Familiar with many software packages including MAPICS, Daly.Commerce, J.D.
Edwards, Lawson, Pansophic, Harris Data Service, Freidman, DMAS, ProData
DBU, Hawkeye and Softlanding Turnover.
* OS/400 installations, upgrades and PTF application.
* AS400 hardware device setup, configuration and administration.

I am also skilled with Personal Computers and PC Network setup and
administration.   I am very familiar with PC Software applications and
software development tools.  I am skilled in the following specific areas:

* Visual Basic Programming.
* Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and
Powerpoint.  Microsoft Access programming.  VISIO, Quickbooks, ACT!,  PC
Anywhere, Norten Antivirus and Crystal Reports.
* Installation, setup, configuration and administration of Windows 95/98, NT
Workstation, NT Server 3.51, NT Server 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional and
Windows 2000 Server.
* Microsoft Exchange Server.
* Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition and NAV for Exchange.
* Faxserve and FaxserveIT for Windows NT Server.
* NIC Card installations and setup.
* PC Application Software installations.
* PC Hardware installation and configuration.

* Platinum Accounting and Batchmaster Manufacturing Software.
* RESPONSE Telemarketing Software.

EDUCATION:

California State College - Fullerton           Fullerton, California
BA in Business Administration with concentration in Information Systems

Orange Coast College    Costa Mesa, California
AA in Business Information Systems

CERTIFICATIONS:

Microsoft Certified Professional   December 2001
Windows 2000 Professional

WORK EXPERIENCE

1986 - Present   Self Employed   Moorpark, Ca
Computer Consultant
* Over the past 15 years, I have consulted for many companies in the
service, manufacturing, retail and distribution industries.
* Specific industries I have served include Restaurant Chains, Customs
Broker, Toy Distributor, Auto Accessories, Commercial Construction, Air
Conditioning Manufacturer, Video Tape Distributor, Appliance and Furniture
Retailer, Fundraising Company, Wholesale Lumber, Cosmetics Distributor,
Commercial Printing, Evergency 911 Equipment Manufacturer and Lighting
Manufacturer.
* Daly.Commerce Software installations, version upgrades and software
customization.
* MAPICS Software installations, version upgrades and software
customization.
* Rewrote Order Entry/Inventory front-end to MAPICS for Custom Wheel
Manufacturer.
* Rewrote Order Entry front-end for a fundraising company.
* Wrote an order tracking system for an Air Conditioning manufacturing
company.
* Rewrote a retail cash entry program for an Appliance and Furniture
retailer.
* Wrote a custom application for a Manufacturing Company to produce Customs
Documents for the Maquiladora program.
* Wrote a custom application to handle issuing of RMA's and receiving of
returned merchandise.
* Several implementations of Quadrant FastFax.  Have used the Fastfax API in
several software applications for faxing Purchase Orders, Invoices,
Acknowledgements and A/R Statements.
* Several S/36 to AS400 Conversions.
* Basic 4 to AS400 Conversion.
* Developed Visual Basic program, which utilized ODBC connection to the
AS400 and OLE automation to print Contract Forms in Microsoft Word with
data, obtained from the AS400 and PC databases.
* Developed a windows application, written in Visual Basic and running on an
NT Network to track employee attendance.
* Have written many PC applications that interface with PC Network Business
Applications.
* Planned and installed several NT Server network installations.
* Setup Gateway Services for Netware to allow backup of Novell Server.
* Migrated NT 3.51 Server to NT 4.0.
* Experienced removing viruses from Servers and desktop PC's.

1981 - 1986       Naugles Inc.      Fullerton, Ca
Director of Information Systems
* Responsible for directing the daily activities of the Information Services
Department, including supervision of 5 employees.
* Planned and budgeted the future direction of the IS function for the
company.
* Directed the implementation of hardware upgrades, software implementations
and modifications.
* Directed systems analysis and programming activities.
* Developing training programs for IS Staff and user community.
* Developed standards and procedures for the IS Department.
* Directed S/34 to S/36 Conversion project.

1978 - 1981       JoJos Restaurants, Inc.  Fullerton, Ca
Data Processing Manager
* Responsible for managing the daily activities of the Information Services
Department, including supervision of 3 employees.
* Directed the implementation of hardware upgrades, software implementations
and modifications.
* Managed systems analysis and programming activities.
* Developing training programs for IS Staff and user community.
* Developed standards and procedures for the IS Department.
* Managed initial install of complete financial accounting system including
a payroll application for 5000 employees.

1975 - 1978       Jolly Roger Restaurants, Inc.      Irvine, Ca
Computer Programmer
* Responsible for programming projects on an IBM System 3 computer system.
I wrote custom systems for Daily Sales Reporting, Menu Analysis, Cash
Receipts and Fixed Assets.
* Conversion from System 3 Model 10 card system to System 3 Model 15 disk
system.
* Responsible for day-to-day activities of the IS Department when the IS
Director was absent.

1974 - 1975       City of Costa Mesa        Costa Mesa, Ca
Computer Operator