  From: Patrick Conner
  To: consult400@midrange.com
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 8:55 AM
  Subject: [Consult400] is consulting dead

  I received my regular e-mail from midrange reminding me
  what groups I belong to. I noticed I haven't received
  anything from this list in a while. Just wondering if it
  is dead, because I do have a question.

  Does certification in RPG, COBOL, etc. help? I'm mainly
  looking for opinions here. I already have my own.

  Thanks