  • Subject: Re: Where Have All The Contracts Gone...
  • From: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:23:27 -0400

We saw several customers, each with LARGE numbers of contractors, hire some
for in-house and end the contract for the others. They knew they were going
to do major multi-year projects, and wanted only extremely highly skilled
contractors or in-house employees. No more contractors doing just RPG. jim