Hi, Thomas,

I think ILE "signatures" has more to do with *SRVPGMs, e.g. to detect at runtime that changes were made, where someone has added additional procedures, etc., such that any ILE *PGMs that bind to this *SRVPGM would potentially need to be changed and recompiled, or at least, re-bound.

I do not think ILE signatures come into play when dealing with individual *MODULEs.

So, it's all about using the binder language to decide what procedures to export, and in what order or sequence to export those procedure names.

I hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury