It looks OK Frans - well down as far as alloc-size anyway. After that it doesn’t match what I have - but that appears to be mostly because there are a bunch of reserved and other fields beyond that that I haven’t needed.

Mine from that point on is:

objtype Pic X(12).
codepage Pic 9(4) Binary.
reserved Pic x(62).
ino_gen_id Pic 9(9) Binary.

I’d also compile with the *NOSTDTRUNC option to ensure that all binary fields are used to full capacity.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com