I forgot to say this is OPM-Cobol

Mvh. / Regards / Terveisin

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:18 PM
To: COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400
Subject: Re: [COBOL400-L] Automatic reply to inquirymsgs in cobol-pgms

Look at using reply list entries

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM, <geir.kildal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

I'm looking for a method to get automatic reply to inqmsg in running
Cobol-pgms.
Example: A batch containing CL-programs and Cobolpgms is runnig. A
cobolpgm fails and awaits reply (I, D, C etc). How can this be
answered automatically, and how will I know that an error has occurred afterwards?

Regards

Geir Kildal