Very interesting question: i'w waiting for a guru's answer !!

Domenico Finucci
P Print this mail only if necessary

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di geir.kildal@xxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: giovedì 28 maggio 2009 12.50
A: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [COBOL400-L] A Query question.

Hi.

Yes - this may not belong here - but I'm only onto this list for the time beeing.

I' just changed a couple of central files in my COBOL-system and recompiled - all well, but I also have a huge number of querys which are using the same files. I have to open and close them to make them pick up the new file definitions.

My question is: Do I have to do this manually one query by one - or is there a cunning method of some kind that will do this for me?

Mvh.

Geir.

"Keep it simple!"