Good morning,

I have a question regarding the 'write' API.  Is there an end of record marker
that needs to be set when writing to an existing stream file?  I have tried
                        CALL PROCEDURE '_C_IFS_fwrite'  and CALL PROCEDURE
'WRITE'  with no good results

The 1st 2 lines below represent the last 2 lines in an existing stream file.
The next line contains some display data and mostly garbage.  but it should
have written a 200 byte record.

2006050514255210002534 LOG CLOSED                             LOG00.FILE

2006050514265300002536 LOG CLOSE F530-LOG                     LOG01.FILE

DATE: 060516 TIME: 104352 xxxxxxxx

Ø        ÙJa¡   Ø       ò ãÖ;

-Ø       ò ãÖ;  ^
             ŸŸŸŸ
                 %  ŸŸŸŸŸŸŸŸ                    _QLNM_OPENSF3

     ò ãÖ;  8Ø        aá½.  SØ        aá½.

BÇñÎb  dºf~ º K ®ÆXî

 K ®ÆXî

 K ®ÆXî

      ,Ò;Þ            ,Ò;Þ  Ø         ®  Ä            ,Ò;Þ            ,Ò;Þ
ø*LDA                            *LIBL           *LIBL
E         MCH1223         *HANDLE         *REMOVE
%04d%02d%02d%02d%02d%02d%02d00000 - +           %04d%02d%02d%02d%02d%02d%0
%c     ZONED           %s%c%d %d%c     ZONED_LEAD      %s%c%d %d%c
ZONED_SEP       %s%c%d %d%c     ZONED_LEAD_SEP  %s      BIN(2
                                         CEE                 ö5 å ¦          ö5
å ¦Ø                     CEE                 ö5 å ¦\
  TR DD/MM/YY                      ZH:MI:SS    TW YY/MM/DD
ZH:MI:SS    US MM/DD/YY                      ZH:MI:S

Any help with this would be appreciated .

Thanks!

Adrienne McConnon in Parsippany, NJ