Hello Domenico.

What is 'Redvers'?
Unfortunately, I'm no Java-programmer, so I need an 'instuction for
dummies' for this matter, I'm afraid....

Mvh.

Geir

"Finucci Domenico" <Domenico.Finucci@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
25.07.2005 10:02
Please respond to
COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400 <cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400" <cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
R: [COBOL400-L] Converting AS/400 files to XML?

A few time ago i faced same problem, getting the following answers:

"There are a few different possibilities. You can do it using the C based
parser, but it's a real pain.
The two best that I have found are:
1. Redvers
2. Use Java - Create a Java program to do all your XML and XSL processing.
Run it in batch and use data queues to handle the linkage.
"