Keith:

To tell the truth, I haven't been totally clear on what your issue really is because you've been posting your problems with HTML. Please post in plain-text. I'm including the entire textual result of your latest posting from the COBOL Digest so you can see exactly what many of us are receiving.

I'm not sure if any responses have been the solution you need, though I think the correct answer was given.

Thank you.

Tom Liotta

cobol400-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

  2. RE:  IFS: Removing blanks from ASCII, comma delimited text
     file (Brown, Keith)

message: 2
date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:42:22 -0400
from: "Brown, Keith" <Keith.Brown@xxx>
subject: RE: [COBOL400-L] IFS: Removing blanks from ASCII,  comma
   delimited   text file

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">

The issue is that I want trailing blanks postings and replies get -----Original Message-----