Hello. Here enclosed yu may find a simple CLP that will return the name of the
program.
Simply call it and, upon return, the variabile &PGMNAME will contain the name
of the caller.
Sincerely
 /* --------------------------------------------------------------- */
 /* Per sapere il nome del programma corrente
*/
 /* Dal programma chiamante eseguire CALL UChiSono  (&NomePgm)    */
 /* &NomePgm contiene il nome del chiamante                                 */

 /* 10/11/2000 df
       */
 /* --------------------------------------------------------------- */
              PGM        PARM(&PGMNAME)
              DCL        VAR(&PGMNAME) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
              DCL        VAR(&SENDER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(720)
              DCL        VAR(&PGMNMEOFST) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(3 0) VALUE(355)
              DCL        VAR(&PGMNMELEN) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(3 0) VALUE(10)
              SNDPGMMSG  MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) TOPGMQ(*PRV)
              RCVMSG     PGMQ(*PRV) MSGTYPE(*NEXT) MSGKEY(*TOP) +
                           RMV(*YES) SENDER(&SENDER) SENDERFMT(*LONG)
              CHGVAR     VAR(&PGMNAME) VALUE(%SST(&SENDER &PGMNMEOFST +
                           &PGMNMELEN))
              RETURN
              ENDPGM

Domenico Finucci