After recompiling again, now the year and term show up! But now I get no data
in my
table. I have 6 columns: Date, Regular, Web, Lab, Total.  This is 3 columns of
code
shown below. Is there a limit on how big the variable name is? The date does
show
up in the table. I use the TISRVPGM to compile. An example code for this is:
*----------------------------------
           perform Clean-tab thru z-Clean-tab.

      * Set variable /%FULL-DATE%/
           move 1 to v1
           move 'FULL-DATE' to varnm(v1)
           move FULL-DATE   to varval(v1)
           call procedure 'TICHECKR' using varval(v1) varln(v1).

      * Set variable /%REGULAR%/
           compute v1 = v1 + 1
           move 'REGULAR' to varnm(v1)
           move spaces  to srcvar
           move WS-REG-CNT to srcvar7
           move '*ZONED'  to srcvartype
           move '         0-' to editword
           move 11 to editwordln
           move 7        to int01.
           call procedure 'TICVTEDTWRD'
                                  using
                                  work40
                                  srcvar
                                  srcvartype
                                  editword
                                  editwordln
                                  int01.
           move work40 to varval(v1)
           call procedure 'TICHECKR' using varval(v1) varln(v1).

      * Set variable /%WEB%/
           compute v1 =  v1 + 1
           move 'WEB' to varnm(v1)
           move spaces  to srcvar
           move WS-WEB-CNT  to srcvar7
           move '*ZONED'  to srcvartype
           move '         0-' to editword
           move 11 to editwordln
           move 7        to int01.
           call procedure 'TICVTEDTWRD'
                                  using
                                  work40
                                  srcvar
                                  srcvartype
                                  editword
                                  editwordln
                                  int01.
           move work40 to varval(v1)
           call procedure 'TICHECKR' using varval(v1) varln(v1).

Thanks!
Diane