Jon.

You're right!  I have been away for some days now, and I just received your answer.  I checked the PROGRAM-ID, which in the OPM-world didn't mean anything, and I changed it to the right name, and VOILA - it worked.  THANKS a heep.


Mvh.

Geir






Likely cause of your problem is that the COBOL module doesn't have the
entry point name you think it does.  After you do the CRTCBLMOD do a DSPMOD
on the resulting module and look for the Export list (you'll have to hit
enter a few times to get there) - the name will probably be different than
the one you are using in the CALLB.  If not we'll have to think again.




This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].