Thanks for the help.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 2:25 AM Scott Klement <c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In addition to the problem Alexei describes, you also have this in your
init_subfile() function:

Rformat(subf, "SFL");

It should be _Rformat (leading underscore) not Rformat.

-SK

On 4/19/2023 2:02 AM, Alexei Baranov wrote:
Look at this code:

if ((pf = _Ropen(PFILENAME, "rr")) == NULL)
{
printf("can't open file %s\n", PFILENAME);
exit(1);
Working with File Systems and Devices 223
}

==>> Working with File Systems and Devices 223
This is copy-paste artifact, you should remove it

Regards,
Alexei