Alan,

Your solution is good if I shall fail with QJOSJRNE API because it is in
Real-Time application.
Can you send me your CL script , because I do not know how to use CL with
arguments
as subroutine from ILE C ?

Thank you,

Zvi

On 13/10/2017 21:51, Alan Campin wrote:

I tried the same thing and everything I tried crashed also. What I did find
was that I was able to do a SNDJRNE to an object path without an issue.
Worked fine.

May I suggest you just use ILE. Create an CL module and put your SNDJRNE in
the CL module and bind to a C module. Lot simpler than trying to get API to
work.