You do C++ development. You do regularly scheduled releases. Your end
product runs on the IBM i.

How do you do your builds? What are you tools?

We presently use Unix/Linux styled gmake and the icc compiler frontend from
the old 5799-PTL package and we're on V7R1 and Power7 and no iASPs. We're
moving to the Power8 and V7R3 and I'm running into issues, so I'm looking
for an opportunity to get something new going here.