Hello, everyone:

PTFs for ILE compilers to update source XREF info. when SRCSTMF(('/QSYS.LIB/...) is used

PTFs have been created for IBMi 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 for ILE C, C++, COBOL and RPG IV to update the module source reference information when SRCSTMF identifies a source physical file member. PTF IDs are listed on the APAR information pages (linked below) and summarized below.

ILE RPG IV, see APAR SE64988 for detailed description:
https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE64988 <https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE64988>

ILE COBOL, see APAR SE64993 for detailed description
https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE64993 <https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE64993>

ILE C, see APAR SE65015 for detailed description
: https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE65015 <https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE65015>

ILE C++, see APAR SE65016 for detailed description:
https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE65016 <https://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE65016>

Summary of PTF IDs by language/release:

Rel.` RPGLE CBLLE CLE CPPLE
7.1 SI61169 SI62837 SI62447 SI62434
7.2 SI62208 SI62899 SI62719 SI62651
7.3 SI62957 SI62742 SI63107 SI63050

These PTFs are fairly recent, so I do not think they are on any Cumulative or Group PTF packages yet, so you must order them individually.

All the best,

Mark S. Waterbury

This thread ...