In fact I have already solved the problem.
A little googling around for "operational descriptor"....

I just had to modify my header file and add one row for JDBC_GetCol:

#pragma descriptor(void JDBC_GETCOL(void , void, ""))

With this RPG understood, that number of parameters is 3 and returned
me the correct value of nullInd.

Of course also added the same pragma to all other functions that deal
wit nullInd - just in case...

Thanks,

Jevgeni.