Hi Jevgeni,

Is it possible that you are using IFS mode, for example, with SYSIFCOPT(*IFSIO) on the compile command? This error looks like the one you get when you specify an unknown IFS path -- and, yeah, *LIBL/EQRPT would certainly not be a valid IFS path.

The fopen() API and friends (fwrite, fputs, fgets, fclose, etc, etc) are designed to access the traditional library file system by default, but with SYSIFCOPT(*IFSIO) -- or similar options -- they switch to using IFS names. IFS names don't allow library list.

Have you considered using _Ropen() and friends (record I/O functions) for a spooled file? It's been an awfully long time since I've generated a report from C, but I'm pretty sure that this is what I used. Something to think about...

-SK