On 2015-01-10 05:56, Jevgeni Astanovski wrote:
It produces the following:
After conversion A: ! 125678!
What I expected is a number padded with zeros in the left.
I have to check if the receiver program will accept the changed input...

Is the result correct except for the leading zeros? You could loop through the result and replace the leading blanks with zeros. If you find a sign, you'd have to move it to the beginning of the string.

Something like this:

for (i = 0; i < RcvLen; i++)
{
switch (szOutput[i])