2. Re: C syntax errors (Aaron Albertson)
3. Re: C syntax errors (James Rich)
4. Re: C syntax errors (Mark S Waterbury)
5. Re: C syntax errors (Narayanan Pillai)
6. Re: C syntax errors (Scott Klement)
7. Re: C syntax errors (Clay Carley)

Yes I am using the The C programming Language By Brian W. Kernighan and
Dennis M. Ritchie.
Published by Prentice-Hall in 1988. This I found quite good as a starter.
Any recommendation on a better book?

Thanks to all of you. I was about to give up on C.
I am motivated to try again. I have never met any of you but I have to say
'Ah its good to have friends'.

date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:13:16 -0600
from: Scott Klement <c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [C400-L] C syntax errors

Not to mention that it uses global variables (and even extern variables)
throughout instead of parameters...

Absolutely horrible code. Definitely not to be used as an example!.