Hello,
I read that there are only two ways of recover the certificates: by user
and by validation list, When we create a *SYSTEM storage there are a set
of CA certificates.
What  is the validation list or user to which are associated CA certificates?
or how  can I recover  this certificates labels or common names minimally ?
Which API can I use from v5r4 ?

--- Grace Pahuasi---

This thread ...