Ummm... someplace other than your search path.

Actually, AFAIK, tchar.h is not a standard C include, so if you have it it
must be in some user library.

WRKOBJ *ALLUSR/H *FILE <-- start there?

Of course, it could also be somewhere on IFS or you may be missing it... or
you may have misspelled it... O, the pOssibilities!

Dennis Lovelady
"I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake -- which I
also keep handy."
-- W.C. Fields

I am a newby to C programming. Im trying to compile some code and get
the
following error message:

CZP0836(30) The #include file <tchar.h> is not found.

Where does this file exist?